Let's Bounce Let's Bounce

Thought I'd review this track! Seeing as we both used it in our shuffling video. Solid opener, gives it a chilling yet frightening vibe, and sets up the beautiful first drop. The switch between build to drop was perfect. The pacing of the track is excellent, the second drop is also fantastic making the track even more bouncy, which leads to the outro, that only makes you want to shuffle to th very last beat, resulting in a very well balanced, not too complex, exciting track that has obviously grabbed the attention of many intrested listeners.

Unleashed Unleashed

Beautiful <3

OverdoseOfficial responds:

ParagonX9 /Chaos Fantasy(RMX) ParagonX9 /Chaos Fantasy(RMX)

5 Stars! Was absolutely superb :D

Flock of Noise Flock of Noise

Where'd you get this snare? Is it layered? Would love to know! Intense track man! GJ +++

Bass Mine Bass Mine

Thought I'd come back and review this track as it is honestly one of my favourites! Absolutely love the piano that begins at 0:34. The little stop and hop before the chorus is simple yet effective! very catchy rhythm that like you said is 'danceable'. Overall, brilliant use of synths and percussions, giving this track a 4.5 Rating well done! ++++

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Thank you im glad you like it! :)

Im surprised that its one of your preferred listens, considering it was made in a different environment to where I normally make my music and took less time too.

Cheers !

Supernova Supernova

gets me in the mood to dance :) Epic mix once again, waiting for the next ;)

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Loving your newer work, and loving your support too. ++++

Midnight Sky Midnight Sky

Errrmaagaaahddd I love this <3

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Oh, thank you very much :)

Fun House - O.D. Fun House - O.D.

Exceptional song! Especially the sound that comes in at 0:26, it makes you want to listen the rest of the song :D The rest of the song is superb as well, really enjoyed listening to this one, although its short, it is undoubtedly sweet! Good job man!

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Thank you, good review. Shows what toxic biohazard can do! :)

Unveiled Action - O.D. Unveiled Action - O.D.

We should use this in some film productions!! xDD

OverdoseOfficial responds:

I considered that recently. Strange I didn't think of it sooner. :)

Reborn Again - O.D. Reborn Again - O.D.

Hardstyle FTW... lol, good song :D

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Thank you, appreciate your feedback of the classics ;)